Properties: white odorless crystalline powder
Melting point (oC) : 235-238
Solubility: soluble in chloroform, slightly soluble in ethanol, acetone, slightly soluble in ether, very slightly soluble in water.
Properties and stability
It is an androgen and its main function is protein assimilation. It is used to treat high cholesterol and triglycerides.
The synthetic methods
Using 5- androstere-1-ene-3-17-dione or 17β -hydroxy-17 -α -methyl derivatives as raw materials.
The storage method
Store in a sealed shade away from light.
1, acute toxicity: rats oral LD50: & GT; 10 mg/kg; Rat abdominal CAVITY LD50:4893 mg/kg; Subcutaneous LD50: & GT in rats; 10 mg/kg; Mouse oral LD50:1832 mg/kg;
Mice abdominal cavity LD50:922 mg/kg; Subcutaneous: & GT; 11 mg/kg; Rabbit through mouth LD50: > 5 mg/kg
2. Reproductive toxicity: female rats were pregnant 2-19 days after oral TDLo: 1800mg/kg; The TDLo of female rats was 70mg/kg subcutaneously, and was mated 14 days ago.
Female rats TDLo: 300mg/kg, mated 30 days ago
Molecular structure data
1. Molar refractive index: 85.10
2. Molar volume (m3/mol) : 277.0
3. Constant tension specific volume (90.2K) : 696.3
4. Surface tension (DYNE /cm) : 39.8
5, polarization (10-24cm3) : 33.73
Computational chemical data
1. Reference value of hydrophobic parameter calculation (XlogP) : 3.7
2. Number of hydrogen bond donors: 1
3. Number of hydrogen bond receptors: 3
4. Number of rotatable chemical bonds: 0
5. Number of tautomers:
6. Polar surface area of topological molecules (TPSA) : 46.5
7. Number of heavy atoms: 22
8. Surface charge: 0
9. Complexity: 503
10. Isotope atomic number: 0
11. Determine the number of atomic centers: 7
12. Number of uncertain atomic centers: 0
13. Determine the number of chemical bond centers: 0
14. Number of uncertain chemical bond centers: 0
15. Number of covalent bond units: 1
Functions and Uses
Stable at room temperature and pressure
Avoid contact with strong oxidants