StanozololCorylon Can Promote Protein Assimilation Of Hormone Drugs
Stanzol is a protein anabolic hormone with strong protein anabolic effect, 30 times of methyl testosterone, 1/4 of androgen activity and 120 differentiation index. It can promote protein synthesis, inhibit the dissimilar decomposition of histone, reduce blood cholesterol and triacylglycerin, promote calcium and phosphorus deposition and reduce bone marrow inhibition, etc. It can enhance physical strength, increase appetite and increase body weight, but the male effect is very weak.
Oral absorption from the gastrointestinal tract, plasma half-life of 4 to 5h, mainly excreted by urine.
Used in chronic wasting diseases, osteoporosis, serious diseases and weak emaciation after operation, old age, dysplasia in children, aplastic anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, hyperlipidemia, etc. Used for old and sick, postpartum weakness, etc. Also used for prevention and treatment of long-term use of corticosteroids caused by adrenal cortical hypofunction. 
Severe liver disease, kidney disease, heart disease, hypertension, pregnant women and prostate cancer patients are prohibited. 
Usage and dosage:
1. Commonly used by adults and adolescents
(1) Prevention and treatment of hereditary angoneeurotic edema: orally, 2mg (1 tablet) at the beginning, 3 times a day, 2mg (1 tablet) for women. Dosing should be individualized according to the patient's response. If the therapeutic effect is obvious, the dosage can be reduced every 1 to 3 months until 2mg (1 tablet) daily maintenance. However, in the process of reduction, the condition must be closely observed.
(2) For chronic wasting diseases, post-operation weakness, prolonged trauma treatment: oral, 3 times a day, 2-4mg (1-2 tablets), women moderate.
2. Normal dosage for children
It is used for hereditary angioneurotic edema. Under 6 years of age, 1mg (half tablet) daily orally, only during attacks; 6-12 years old, 2mg (1 tablet) daily orally, only during attacks. 
Matters needing attention
1. Patients suffering from gastric ulcer, liver, lung, heart and other dysfunction should be used with caution.
2. If use for a long time, can have liver dysfunction, icteric etc.
3. Discontinue medicine in case of acne and other masculine reactions. 
Medication for pregnant and lactating women:
Pregnant women are not allowed.
Medication for children:
Children with caution, precocious, affect growth.
Medication for the elderly:
Easy to cause water and sodium retention, hyperkalemia should be used with caution. 
1. Women: Long-term use may lead to acne, hairy, clitoral hypertrophy, amenorrhea or menstrual disorders.
2. Men: Long-term use may lead to acne, reduced sperm, reduced semen.
3. Liver: INCREASED GOP, GTP, jaundice.
4. Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhea.
5. Electrolyte: water and sodium retention, edema.
6. Skin: rash, flushing. 
Interact with each other
The combination of adrenocorticosteroids, especially corticosteroids, increases the risk of edema. Adrenocorticotropic hormone or glucocorticoid combined with adrenocorticotropic hormone may accelerate the development of acne. The anticoagulant activity is enhanced by androgens and protein anabolic steroids, which reduce the concentration of clotting factor precursors (due to changes in the synthesis and decomposition of clotting factor precursors) and by increasing the affinity of anticoagulants to receptors. The dosage should be reduced when used with dicoumarin or indene diketone derivatives. When used in combination with hepatotoxic agents, liver damage may be exacerbated, especially in long-term use and in patients with pre-existing liver disease.
With barbiturates, carbamazepine, methylalanine, bute, rifamequine can reduce estrogen activity.