Dapoxetine (DAPoxetine) is a novel rapid SSRI with a short half-life and belongs to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), which is used to treat male premature ejaculation.
Every 30 to 60 mg
Dosage and Usage
One tablet should be taken 1 to 3 hours before delivery.
A new drug for male premature ejaculation.
Suits the crowd
In patients with premature ejaculation
Shall not take
Minors, pregnant women, breast-feeding women are forbidden.
Matters needing attention
(1) Patients with recent stroke and heart attack, hypotension, or certain rare hereditary eye diseases and retinitis pigmentosa are contraindicated.
(2) Concomitant use of this product with NO donors (such as any short-acting or long-acting nitrate drugs) is prohibited.
(3) Patients with a history of serious cardiovascular disease are not suitable for sexual activity or serious liver damage.
(4) Use with caution in patients with severe kidney damage, active peptic ulcer and hemorrhagic disease.
(5) The combination of amlodipine with oral administration of 5mg or 10mg had a cumulative antihypertensive effect, and the patients' systolic and diastolic blood pressure decreased by 1.1kPa (8mmHg) and 0.9kPa (7mmHg) on average, respectively, with the interaction of other antihypertensive drugs.
(6) Stop taking other drugs when taking this product.