|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100g|
|Packaging Details:||Foil Bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-7days after received payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000Kg Per Month|
|CAS:||110958-19-5||Color Or Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
|Product Use:||Men Become More Sexually Active||Packing Specification:||Aluminum Foil Bag Or Aluminum Tin 25 Kg/barrel|
|Execution Standard:||USP42||Product Purity:||99%|
|The Product Level:||Pharmaceutical Grade||Molecular Formula:||C10H16N2O2|
C10H16N2O2 API Raw Material,
Fasoracetam Powder 110958-19-5
Memory Nootropic Powder Pharmaceutical Grade Fasoracetam CAS 110958-19-5
Synonyms: FASORACETAM;(5R)-5-(piperidine-1-carbonyl)-2-pyrrolidone;(5R)-5-(piperidine-1-carbonyl)pyrrolidin-2-one;(5R)-5-piperidin-1-ylcarbonylpyrrolidin-2-one;2-Pyrrolidinone, 5-(1-piperidinylcarbonyl)-, (5R)-;(5R)-5-(Piperidine-1-Carbonyl)Pyrrolidin-2-One (5R)-5-[Oxo-(1-Piperidyl)Methyl]-2-Pyrrolidinone;aka NS-105;LAM-105)
1. Fasoracetam is a research compound and member of the racetam family of nootropics,primarily known for their cognitive enhancing abilities. Fasoracetam is also an anxiolytic and may be able to improve mood as well. This racetam works by affecting three receptors within the brain: acetylcholine,GABA and glutamate, all of three of which are involved in the creation and retention of memories.
2. It is now a nootropic smart drug which portrays itself in one of the most powerful racetams in the nootropic universe. Made from a class of compounds called the racetams, and acting on not only acetylcholine but also GABA receptors in the brain, this has the ability of activating both cholinergic and glutamate receptors of the cerebral cortex, and is a revolutionary racetam drug due to its extremely unique mechanism of action. Fasoracetam currently also shows benefits as an anti-depressant, ADHD stimulant, and an anxiolytic, it also, as proven in laboratories across the nation, helps with the formation and retention of new memories.
3. Fasoracetam has also been observed to block the amnestic effects of scopolamine in a rat model of cholinergic dysfunction, which was noted as an increase of both ACh release in the cerebral cortex, as well as HACU enhancement in both the cerebral cortex and hippocampus. ChAT activity remained unaffected. In the same study, Fasoracetam was able to reverse baclofen-induced memory disruption, thus suggesting a blocking role at the GABAB receptor.
Fasoracetam is a research chemical of the racetam family. It is a nootropic, and has been in clinical trials for vascular dementia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Fasoracetam appears to agonize all three metabotropic glutamate receptors and has improved cognitive function in rodent studies. It is orally available and is excreted mostly unchanged via the urine.
Fasoracetam was discovered by scientists at the Japanese pharmaceutical company Nippon Shinyaku, which brought it through Phase 3 clinical trials for vascular dementia, and abandoned it due to lack of efficacy.
Scientists at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia led by Hakon Hakonarson identified fasoracetam's potential use in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Hakonarson started a company called neuroFix Therapeutics, LLC to try to bring the drug to market for this use; neuroFix acquired Nippon Shinyaku's clinical data as part of its efforts. neuroFix was acquired by Medgenics in 2015. Medgenics changed its name to Aevi Genomic Medicine in 2016. Clinical trials in adolescents with ADHD who also have mGluR mutations started in 2016.
Its antidepressant effects are most prominent at large doses and a standard dose has not yet been agreed upon. In human trials, 100mg a day has been given to subjects with no observed consequences, but some psychonauts use only 10mg a day sublingually.
This puts its potency level in line with nootropics like Noopept which are said to be 1000x stronger than Piracetam.
There are currently no known side effects of fasoracetam in the scientific literature, but that does not mean it is free from risks. Not only do any synthetic drugs come with risks, but anecdotal evidence in smart drug communities can tell us a few things about the drug.
For one, some anecdotal reports suggest reduction in orgasms. A specific individual has cited this effect, but seems rare and perhaps confounded with other variables.
Our Company Advantages:
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: U.S Standard
2) All Purity≥99.8%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 8 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99.8%
4)We provide re-ship policy.
5) We have warehouse in Australia, Canada and England, we have large amounts of stock in the warehouse, can ship to you directly from our foreign warehouse!
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Choline Bitartrate||CAS 87-67-2|
|Choline Chloride||CAS 67-48-1|
|Citicoline Sodium||CAS 33818-15-4|
|Coluracetam(MKC 231)||CAS 135463-81-9|
|Hordenine HCl||CAS 6027-23-2|
|Huperzine A||CAS 120786-18-7|
|IDRA 21||CAS 22503-72-6|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||CAS 778571-57-6|
|Memantine HCL||CAS 41100-52-1|
|Picamilon Sodium||CAS 62936-56-5|
|Rivastigmine Tartrate||CAS 129101-54-8|
Contact Person: sales