|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100g|
|Packaging Details:||Foil Bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-7days after received payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000Kg Per Month|
|CAS:||443-48-1||Color Or Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
|Packing Specification:||Aluminum Foil Bag Or Aluminum Tin 25 Kg/barrel||Execution Standard:||USP42|
|Product Purity:||99%||The Product Level:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
CAS 443-48-1 Antibiotic API,
Antibiotic API Metronidazole Flagyl
CAS:443-48-1 Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Metronidazole Flagyl Treat Bacterial Infections
Synonyms: trans-4-Aminomethylcyclohexane-1-carboxylate; trans-4-(Aminomethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylic acid; Amstat; amcha; trans-cyclohexanecarboxylic acid;
Assay: 99% min
Melting point: 300℃
Packing: 25kg/cardboard drum.
Character: White crystalline powder.
In addition to anti-trichomonas and anti-amoeba, in recent years, widely used in anti-anaerobic infections. This product nitro, anaerobic environment in the reduction of amino and anti-anaerobic bacteria show the role of aerobic bacteria or facultative aerobic bacteria is invalid. The following anaerobic bacteria have good antibacterial effect: ① Bacteroides, including Bacteroides fragilis; ② Fusobacterium; ③ Clostridium, including tetanus; ④ partial eubacteria; ⑤ digestive bacteria and digestion Streptococcus and so on. Oral absorption of good (> 80%), oral 250mg or 500mg, 1 ~ 2 hours serum drug concentration peak, respectively 6μg / ml and 12μg / ml. Intravenous infusion of the goods 15mg / kg, after every 6 hours infusion of 7.5mg / kg, plasma drug concentration reached a peak concentration of 25μg / ml, trough concentration of up to 18μg / ml. This product is widely distributed in the body, can enter the saliva, milk, liver abscess pus, can also enter the cerebrospinal fluid (normal CSF concentration of up to 50% of blood). In the body, the side chain oxidation or metabolism with glucuronic acid binding, 20% of the drug is not metabolized. Its metabolites also have a certain activity. Metronidazole and its metabolites by a large number of urinary excretion (60% of the total ~ 80%), a small amount of excretion from the feces (6% ~ 15%). T1 / 2 is about 8 hours.
Mainly for the treatment or prevention of anaerobic bacteria caused by the system or local infection, such as the abdominal cavity, digestive tract, female genital tract, lower respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue, bone and joint parts of anaerobic infections, sepsis, Membranitis, meningeal infection and the use of antibiotics caused by colitis is also effective. Treatment of tetanus and tetanus antitoxin (TAT) in combination. Can also be used for oral anaerobic infections.
Certificate of Analysis
|Name of product:||Metronidazole|
|Expiry Date:||4 years|
|Characteristics||a white or yellowish crystalline powder, slighting sobube in water, in acetone, in alcohol and in methylene, chloride, very slightly solube in ether||COMPLY|
|Identification||a) Melting point 159-163℃||161.1-161.3℃|
|b) Specific absorbance 365-395||b) 375|
|c) IR||c) COMPLY|
|d) The solution gives the reaction of primary aromatic amines||d) COMPLY|
|Appearance of solution||SUSPENSION Ⅱ||COMPLY|
|AND SOLUTION GY6|
|Heavy Metal||20PPM MAX||<20PPM|
|Loss on drying||0.5% MAX||0.19%|
1. Mainly used to treat or prevent systemic or local infections caused by the above-mentioned anaerobic bacteria, such as in the abdomen, digestive tract, female reproductive system, lower respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue, bone and joints
2. Also effective for septicemia, endocarditis, meningeal infection and colitis due to antibiotic use.
3. The treatment of tetanus is often combined with tetanus antitoxin(TAT). It can also be used for oral anorexia infection.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
|Stanozolol (Ordinary powder)|
|Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix H/Revalor-H)red tea|
|Nandrolone Phenypropionate (Durabolin)|
|Stanozolol (micro powder )|
|Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix H/Revalor-H)Light Yellow|
|Trenbolone Enanthate (parabolan)Dark Yellow|
|Melanotan II Acetate|
|Renbolone Enanthate (parabolan)red tea|
|Trenbolone Enanthate (parabolan)Light Yellow|
|Testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml|
|Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)|
|Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)|
|HGH Fragment 176-191(2mg)|
|Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix H/Revalor-H)|
|Testosterone propionate 100mg/ml|
|Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex)|
|Oral turinabol (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)|
|Trenbolone acetate 100mg/ml|
|Testosterone sustanon 250|
Contact Person: sales