|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kg|
|Packaging Details:||Foil Bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-7days after received payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000Kg Per Month|
|CAS:||65928-58-7||Color Or Appearance:||A Tablet Or Capsule|
|Packing Specification:||Aluminum Foil Bag Or Aluminum Tin 25 Kg/barrel||Execution Standard:||USP42|
|Product Purity:||99%||The Product Level:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Molecular Formula:||C20H25NO2||Product Use:||Women Use|
Dienogestrel Endometriosis Estrogen Steroids,
Endometriosis Estrogen Steroids 65928-58-7,
Endometriosis Estrogen Steroids Hormone Powder Of Desogestrel CAS 65928-58-7
English Synonyms: Dienogestrel;Dienogest;(17a)-17-Hydroxy-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,9-diene-21-nitrile;17a-Cyanomethyl-17-hydroxyestra-4, 9-dien-3-one;Dienogestril;Endometrion;STS 557;(17R)-17-Hydroxy-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,9-diene-21-nitrile
Usage: Dienogest newly developed contraceptive drug, due to its strong inhibition of ovulation and used oral contraceptives
Dienogest is used primarily as a contraceptive in combination with ethinylestradiol. It is given as a tablet containing 2 mg of dienogest and 30 μg of ethinylestradiol. Dienogest is also available in a quadriphasic oral contraceptive pill combined with estradiol valerate, marketed as Natazia in the United States and Qlaira in some European countries. This formulation is also approved for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding.The minimum dose required to inhibit ovulation has been found to be approximately 1 mg.Endometriosis Dienogest is also approved in the European Union for the treatment of endometriosis. It has been shown to be equally effective as leuprorelin, which is a second line medication against endometriosis.Dienogest newly developed contraceptive drug, due to its strong inhibition of ovulation and used oral contraceptives.
(1) Dienogest has moderate affinity for the progesterone receptor in human uterus tissue, in vitro, about 10% that of progesterone.
(2) Inhibition of ovulation
The minimum effective dose of oral dienogest required to inhibit ovulation is 1 mg/day. The inhibition of ovulation by dienogest occurs mainly via peripheral action as opposed to central action on gonadotrophin secretion. Oral treatment of dienogest 2 mg/day in cyclical women reduced serum progesterone levels to anovulatory levels, however serum levels of lutenising hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone are not significantly altered.
Usage And Synthesis:
1. Derivative of 19-Nortestosterone. In combination with estrogen as oral contraceptive. Progestogen
2. Dienogest is an orally active synthetic progesterone (or progestin). It is available for use as an oral contraceptive in combination with ethinylestradiol. It has antiandrogenic activity and as a result can improve androgenic symptoms. It is a non-ethinyl
Our Company Advantages:
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: U.S Standard
2) All Purity≥99.8%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 8 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99.8%
4)We provide re-ship policy.
5) We have warehouse in Australia, Canada and England, we have large amounts of stock in the warehouse, can ship to you directly from our foreign warehouse!
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Our Other Products:
Product List of female hormone:
|Product List of female hormone|
|Ethisterone||CAS NO: 434-03-7|
|Norethisterone||CAS NO. 68-22-4|
|Ethinylestradiol||CAS NO: 57-63-6|
|Ethynodiol diacetate||CAS: 297-76-7|
|Chlormadinone acetate||CAS: 302-22-7|
|Estradiol Cypionate||CAS: 313-06-4|
|Estradiol enantate||CAS: 4956-37-0|
|Estradiol valerate||CAS: 979-32-8|
|Estradiol Benzoatae||CAS: 50-50-0|
|Estrone||CAS NO: 53-16-7|
|Norethisterone (Acetate)||CAS: 68-22-4|
|Norethisterone enanthate||CAS No.: 3836-23-5|
|Eplerenone||CAS NO.: 107724-20-9|
|CAS NO: 976-71-6|
|CAS NO: 566-48-3|
|Drospirenone||CAS NO: 67392-87-4|
|Algestone acetophenide||CAS: 24356-94-3|
|Progesterone Carboxylic Acid||CAS: 302-97-6|
|Progesterone Carboxylic Acid Methyl Ester||CAS: 110988-79-9|
|Melengestrol acetate||CAS: 2919-66-6|
Contact Person: sales